STATEMENT OF GENERAL POLICY
POLICY AIMS AND SCOPE
TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited is committed to ensuring that all of our business is conducted in an honest and ethical manner. All TB Davies employees are responsible for taking anti-bribery actions, employees are also to take an active role in matters of ethics and in preventing or reporting bribery and corruption.
- To remain fundamentally opposed to any acts of bribery and to the making of facilitation payments as defined by The Bribery Act 2010.
- That employees and any other interested parties associated with TB Davies such as agents, contractors and business partners are not permitted to either offer or receive any type of bribe and/or facilitation payment.
- That all employees are consistently encouraged to report any suspicion of corruption or bribery within the Company in accordance with the reporting procedure to a Director.
- That if a situation arises whereby any employee or interested party is in doubt when receiving or issuing gifts and hospitality, that he/she must refer to a Director.
- That TB Davies will use its reasonable endeavours to implement the guidance principles on bribery management that are published, from time to time, by Secretary of State in accordance with Section 9 of the Bribery Act 2010.
- That if an employee or interested party is found guilty of giving or receiving a bribe, he/she will be personally criminally liable and may also be subject to disciplinary action.
- That anyone found guilty of bribery, will be responsible for bearing any related remedial costs such as losses, court fees or expenses.
For the full version of this policy, please contact our sales/support team today.
Review Date: August 12th, 2020