STATEMENT OF GENERAL POLICY
POLICY AIMS AND SCOPE
TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited is committed to ensuring that all of our business is conducted in an environmentally responsible manner. All TB Davies employees are responsible for taking actions in reducing any adverse environmental impacts. Wherever possible, this responsibility will also extend to any other agencies TB Davies works with.
- To comply with all relevant government legislation in relation to environmental awareness
- To minimise or eliminate any adverse impacts on the environment in the way the company operates
- To consider, and utilise wherever possible, any opportunities to improve the environment
- To increase employee awareness of the environmental impacts of their work as well as this environmental policy and their associated responsibilities
- To utilise eco-friendly alternative packaging where possible in line with operational and financial constraints
- To improve cost efficiency, productivity and working environments in relation to areas outlined in this policy
For the full version of this policy, please contact our sales/support team today.
Review Date: October 19th, 2018