STATEMENT OF GENERAL POLICY
POLICY AIMS AND SCOPE
TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited is an equal opportunities employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination or harassment of any employee or job applicant and we encourage diversity amongst our team and with those with whom we have contact in our service delivery. Our aim is that everyone feels respected and able to give their best.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our staff are recognised and valued
- Every team member is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all
- No form of discrimination, intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated
- Training, development and progression opportunities are available to all team members
- To acknowledge that equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense
- We will review all our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness
- We will vet suppliers and any sub-contractors to ensure they comply with our policy including auditing of our suppliers
For the full version of this policy, please contact our sales/support team today.
Review Date: October 19th, 2018