Little Giant King Kombo™ Industrial is the world’s first and only 3-in-1 extension ladder, leaning ladder and stepladder combination in one lightweight package. The pinnacle of ladder technology, the King Kombo from Little Giant Ladder Systems is tough as nails and versatile enough for any professional. Recognised for its superior safety and innovation, the King Kombo is the most awarded ladder ever, having received awards at the 2019 Pro Tool Innovation Awards, 2019 OH&S New Product of the Year Awards, SAFE Awards from the National Association of Homebuilders and more as well as in the UK.
King Kombo™ – built for those who get stuff done!
King Kombo™ with ultra-heavy-duty feet, seriously aggressive tread for elite traction and durability for harsh industrial environments.
GROUND CUE™ – Fitted with the patent-pending Ground Cue™, an audible and tactile signal to let you know when you’ve reached the bottom step of the ladder.
COMBINATION LADDER – This 3-in-1 combination ladder easily converts from a stepladder to extension and leaning configurations, giving you the perfect tool for any job.
ROTATING WALL PAD – The crowning jewel of the King Kombo is its rotating wall pad, which allows users to safely lean the ladder on inside and outside corners, walls, poles and studs.
DUAL-PURPOSE LEGS – The climbing side of the ladder features wide-flared legs for increased side-tip stability. The extension side of the ladder has a functional rear section to fit between studs and access tight workspaces between wall studs, ceiling trusses and roof or attic access ports.
NON-CONDUCTIVE, HI-VIZ GREEN FIBREGLASS – It’s genuinely a ladder built for the trades. Made from lightweight, durable fibreglass, you can work around electricity without fear of conductivity. The Hi-Viz green colour also promotes increased visibility to decrease ladder bumping.
FITTED V-BOW – King Kombo™ also brings a tough corner, pole, and stud gripping V-bar for the extension ladder position. This heavy-duty grip conforms to inside and outside corners and even offers protection for damageable leaning surfaces like paint, drywall, stucco and round poles. Speed, power, and safety prepare you to be faster and safer than ever on the job!
- Ultra-heavy-duty feet with aggressive tread for elite traction
- Tough corner, pole and stud gripping V-bar for the extension ladder position
- Heavy-duty grip conforms to inside and outside corners and even offers protection for damageable leaning surfaces such as paint, drywall and stucco
- Patent-pending non-conductive Hi-Viz green fibreglass makes the ladder more noticeable
- Ground Cue™ indicator alerts user to last step
- Wide-flared side offers superior side-tip stability
- Straight side allows operators to access tight work spaces between stud gaps, ceiling trusses and attic access ports
- This ladder brings speed, power and safety to any job with palm buttons for easy adjustment
- 1 year warranty
- Max load 150kg
- EN131 Professional
*Additional accessory for your Little Giant King Kombo – Little Giant Quad Pod
Order Yours Today!