Tough and durable fibreglass construction ideal for use around electricity. The rope operation makes it easy to extend the full length of the ladder and the reinforced D-shaped rungs make for comfortable climbing and standing.
- Fibreglass stiles insulated to 30,000 volts for electrical work (EN61478)
- Comfortable D – Shaped rungs
- Pole bow fitted in place of top rung for work against columns
- Heavy duty rope operation for easy and safe use
- Semi-automatic locks for ease of adjustment
- Dual action articulated feet
- 3-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg
|SKU||Rungs||Closed Length (m)||Approx Working Height* (m)||Extended Length (m)||Overall Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)|
Download the latest datasheet for the: Fibreglass Extension Ladders
Delivery Lead Time
This is a standard product and normally held in stock. Orders received by 5:00PM, that are in stock will ship the same day for next day delivery to UK mainland destinations (England, Wales, Southern Scotland). Orders to more remote postcode areas may take longer. Please see the delivery page for more information. Deliveries are made between 8AM and 6PM Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays.