Strong oval box-section stiles offer the combination of lightweight usability and strength needed for roof work. The ladder is supplied with a roof hook to secure on the central ridge with wheels to run the ladder up the roof. The roof hook will need to be assembled and attached to the ladder when it has been delivered. Protected bearers fitted at intervals help spread the load across the roof tiles.
- Strong oval box section stiles
- Serrated round rungs at 300mm centres
- Ridge hooks constructed from 25mm square tube 100mm diameter running wheels
- Bearer bars fitted with protective PVC sheathing
- 3-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg
|SKU||Nominal Length (m)||Number of Bearers||Storage Length (m)||Extended Length (m)||Weight (KG)|
- *Single & Double roof ladders will be despatched in two sections
- *Roof hook will need to be assembled onto the ladder upon delivery
Download the latest datasheet for the: Single & Double Roof Ladders
Download the latest instructions for the: Single & Double Roof Ladders
Delivery Lead Time
This is a standard product and normally held in stock. Orders received by 5:00PM, that are in stock will ship the same day for next day delivery to UK mainland destinations (England, Wales, Southern Scotland). Orders to more remote postcode areas may take longer. Please see the delivery page for more information. Deliveries are made between 8AM and 6PM Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays.