Designed to be stable on uneven surfaces and offer the ultimate in durability and flexibility. Developed for use in the most demanding environments, our industrial grade combination ladders provide you a triple ladder, an A-frame stepladder, an extended stepladder, a stairwell ladder combined with a levelling safety base in one robust product. Also available with the same features in non-conductive fibreglass for use around electricity.
- Telescopic stabiliser for use on uneven ground
- Large box section stiles with twist-proof rung connections
- Use as an extension, A-frame or stairwell ladder
- Aluminium locking stays for additional rigidity
- Reduce fatigue with deep, comfortable rungs that are horizontal when climbing
- Strong nylon coated guides for smooth operation
- Integrated wall wheels to assist placement
- 5-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg
|SKU||Rungs||Closed Length (m)||Approx Working Height* (m)||Extended Length (m)||Max Tread Height A-Frame (m)||*Overall Width (mm)||Open Depth (m)||Weight (kg)|
Download the latest datasheet for the: Industrial Combination Ladder
Delivery Lead Time
This is a standard product and normally held in stock. Orders received by 5:00PM, that are in stock will ship the same day for next day delivery to UK mainland destinations (England, Wales, Southern Scotland). Orders to more remote postcode areas may take longer. Please see the delivery page for more information. Deliveries are made between 8AM and 6PM Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays.