It’s not a ladder, it’s the Little Giant® Safety Cage®. With the Cage, you can access workspaces that would typically require tying-off, scaffolding or lifts, all with less time and labour than other climbing solutions. The Cage has a comfortable standing surface with a fully enclosed toe kick and wraparound enclosure, making it faster, safer and less expensive than many scaffolding or lift options. Plus, because you can work hands-free, the Safety Cage is perfect for jobs like maintaining large HVAC equipment or installing stage lighting.
Stable, Fully Enclosed Climbing Solution
Many industries require professionals to tie off at an anchor point when working at certain heights. This standard helps keep people safe, but it can be a difficult standard to maintain. The EN131-7/OSHA-compliant Safety Cage eliminates the need to tie-off, helping you get your work done quickly. With adjustable outriggers fitted to all sizes, the Cage has increased side-tip stability, making it the ideal climbing alternative for the job site.
Easy to Use, Store and Carry
The Safety Cage can be set up and taken down with just one person, and with its compact folding capabilities, storage is easy. The Cage features Tip & Glide™ Wheels, which lighten the load as you transport the Cage. With the Cage’s caster wheel lift, you can roll the ladder from place to place, even while the Cage is fully deployed.
Non-Conductive, Hi-Viz Green Fibreglass
You need climbing equipment you can count on. Little Giant’s fibreglass is lightweight and durable, allowing you to work around electricity without fear of conductivity. The Cage is made with Little Giant’s iconic Hi-Viz green fibreglass, which promotes increased visibility and serves to decrease accidental bumping.
With Ground Cue®, you can descend the ladder with confidence. Ground Cue is Little Giant’s integrated bottom rung alert system. Upon stepping on the bottom rung, Ground Cue makes an audible “click” that you can hear and feel, letting you know that you have safely reached the bottom of the Cage.
- Enclosed Safety Cage® eliminates tie-off requirement.
- Compliant with industry rules for three points of contact.
- Ground Cue® bottom rung alert lets you know when you’ve reached the bottom rung.
- Tip & Glide™ wheels increase portability during transportation.
- Wheel lift castors allow you to roll the ladder while fully deployed, and lock in place for secure climbing.
- Light enough to work on weight-limited stages and upper floors.
- Non-conductive fibreglass rails are ideal when working around electricity.
- Hi-Viz green fibreglass increases the Cage’s visibility, preventing accidental bumping.
- The Safety Cage meets or exceeds all safety standards
- Max Load 150kg
Please note that the Safety Cage Series 2.0 supersedes the original Safety Cage version after November 1st, 2021