The Power Tower push around is a compact work platform at only 780mm wide will still pass comfortably through a standard single doorway. The heavy duty design is the cost effective, safe and efficient alternative to large podiums or small scaffold towers.
Simply push into position, step in through the easy entry gate and press a button and obtain simple effortless access up to 5.1m working height whilst working from a large comfortable platform.
Notes – Standard EN280 (CE Marked)
- Easy push around design
- Push button power to stop at any point up to 5.1m working height
- Emergency descent from ground level
- Audible ascent and descent alarm
- Large 1,520 x 750mm platform
- 780mm wide to pass through a single doorway
- ‘Auto-lok’ brake on elevation
- 1-year warranty
- Maximum Static Vertical Load (MSVL) 250kg
- Battery – 12v c/w Automative charger
- Mains – 110v or 230v
- Controls – Heavy duty fabricated steel superstructure, stainless steel bushed pivots, tough powered coated finish
|SKU||Approx. Working Height* (m)||Max Platform Height (m)||Platform Width x Depth (mm)||Working Footprint Width x Depth (mm)||Closed Height (m)||Powered||Weight (kg)|
|Power Tower||4.7||3.1||1,520 x 750||1,600 x 780||1.9||No||342.0|
Download the latest datasheet for the: Power Tower
Delivery Lead Time
Delivery to UK mainland destinations (England, Wales, Southern Scotland) usually takes between 10-15 days. For exact times, please call our sales team. Please see the delivery page for more information. Standard deliveries are made between 8AM and 6PM Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays.