Built to the same standard and specification as the LuxFold, but designed to withstand fire for up to 30 minutes (EL230) fire rating. Suitable for properties with more than 3 floors or passive houses that require a fire rated loft ladder. Fitted with a continuous seal to keep draughts out. The ladder is fully assembled, just requires final installation tweaks.
Timber materials used are certified PEFC and from sustainably managed forests, recycled and controlled sources [PEFC 16-37-2313].
- Complies to EN 14975, EN 1368 & EN 1634 (Fire rated to 30 minutes)
- Tested U-Value of 0.67W/m2K for greater insulation and reduced heat loss
- 60mm deep insulated white trapdoor with metal locking key and double lock for improved draught exclusion and security
- 27mm thick frame features continuous seal that keeps cool drafts out
- Supplied with slip-resistant feet and handrail for extra security
- Fully assembled, simply fit into loft aperture
- Requires no headroom or storage space in the loft
- Manufactured using PEFC sustainably sourced timber & 100% renewable energy