The TB Davies Rail Front Access platform is manufactured from 6061 T6 (Aircraft Grade Alloy) aluminium profiles, with integrated ladder access steps together with a removable guardrail. Designed to keep rail maintenance and construction crews safe whilst working at heights above and around the rail carriage. The platform is easily accessible from the rear and provides a clear working area for 2 people, plus tools. The work platform can be constructed to your exact requirements and can have a range of additional components added, including a cut out profile to enable a wider range of rolling stock including long nosed trains to be worked on.
- Modular work platform designed to access the front windscreen of a rail carriage
- Supplied with 4 x winding jacks
- Guardrail is removable to allow access for other applications
- 2-section extension ladder supplied for access from pit area
- Fitted with grasshopper braking clamps
- Fitted with heavy-duty walkway steel mesh