The Adjustable Tanker Access Platform (ATAP) is a purpose-built access platform for industrial applications where tank top access is necessary. Powered by a simple winch mechanism, the ATAP offers a range of platform heights of between 2.9 – 4.4m and can be easily deployed by one person. ATAP is suitable for use with rigid tankers, trailer tanks, and most ISO containers and is designed to ensure the operator is safe and secure whilst climbing onto the tanker and working within the safety cage. The platform is weighted with ballast to enable access in situations where it is not possible to place the base chassis below. Please ask about the range of options including guardrail, which is customizable to your exact requirements.
- Aluminium platform, toe boards and guardrail protection mounted on a steel chassis
- Suitable for a range of working heights from 2.89m – 4.41m
- Manual winch mechanism fitted with anti-roll back feature
- Fitted with 2 x heavy-duty swivel and 2 x heavy-duty fixed castors
- Twin-mounted levellers enable the work platform to be precisely set up
- Fitted with looped handrails at the base of the ladder to allow easy movement and positioning
- Options available include gates, roof protection, square or bespoke guardrailing