The Industrial MP Pro Platform Step is precision engineered for performance and is protected with an impermeable, hygienic and abrasive resistant anodised armour that has low electricity and heat transfer properties. The large 85mm deep treads are secured using ‘Duraclimb’ spun-rung technology to provide the strongest possible mechanical connection for intensive use. Ideal for use in high-tech manufacturing environments including pharmaceutical, aerospace, telecommunications, technology etc.
- Protected with an impermeable, hygienic and abrasive resistant anodised armour
- Fitted with twin handrails for maximum safety
- Featuring tough spun-rung ‘Duraclimb’ technology for intensive use
- Large 85mm deep steps provide increased climbing support
- Solid die-cast aluminium safety platform
- High strength nylon components reduce wear and tear
- Durable die-cast hinges
- Spacious storage tray for material and tools
- Oversized feet ensure maximum ground contact and grip
- 5-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg
|Platform Height (m)||Closed Length (m)||Width (mm)||Open Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)|
- *Working height is calculated as 1,600mm plus the height of the platform or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate.
- Tread count includes top platform Step.
Download the latest datasheet for the: MP Pro Platform Step Ladders