The Probat Platform Step Ladder provides maximum stability and is designed for intensive use in the most demanding environments. It is over-tested to 360kg and with the front and rear stiles constructed using large 50mm aluminium scaffold tube. The mammoth 100mm deep treads are secured using ‘Duraclimb’ spun-rung technology to provide the strongest possible mechanical connection for intensive use.
- Manufactured from 50mm Aluminium scaffold tube for maximum rigidity and stability
- Featuring tough spun-rung ‘Duraclimb’ technology for intensive use
- Extra-strong 390 x 382mm bi-folding platform
- Mammoth 100mm deep steps for maximum climbing support
- Convex oversized feet ensure maximum ground contact and grip
- 5-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg
|SKU||Treads||Approx. Working |
|Platform Height (m)||Closed Height (m)||Width (mm)||Open Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)|
- *Working height is calculated as 1,600mm plus the height of the platform or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate.
- Tread count includes top platform step.
Download the latest datasheet for the: Probat Step Ladders
Delivery Lead Time
This is a standard product and normally held in stock. Orders received by 5:00PM, that are in stock will ship the same day for next day delivery to UK mainland destinations (England, Wales, Southern Scotland). Orders to more remote postcode areas may take longer. Please see the delivery page for more information. Deliveries are made between 8AM and 6PM Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays.