The Probat Platform Step Ladder provides maximum stability and is designed for intensive use in the most demanding environments. It is over-tested to 360kg and with the front and rear stiles constructed using large 50mm aluminium scaffold tube. The mammoth 100mm deep treads are secured using ‘Duraclimb’ spun-rung technology to provide the strongest possible mechanical connection for intensive use.
- Manufactured from 50mm Aluminium scaffold tube for maximum rigidity and stability
- Featuring tough spun-rung ‘Duraclimb’ technology for intensive use
- Extra-strong 390 x 382mm bi-folding platform
- Mammoth 100mm deep steps for maximum climbing support
- Convex oversized feet ensure maximum ground contact and grip
- 5-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg
|SKU||Treads||Approx. Working |
|Platform Height (m)||Closed Height (m)||Width (mm)||Open Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)|
- *Working height is calculated as 1,600mm plus the height of the platform or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate.
- Tread count includes top platform step.
Download the latest datasheet for the: Probat Step Ladders