Our fibreglass stepladder range incorporates a multi-functional tool tray with non-conductive stiles, making them ideal for working around electricity. The combination of super-strong C-section fibreglass stiles and reinforced aluminium treads gives you a durable yet lightweight and easy to handle step that is perfect for the busy tradesman.
- Non-conductive stiles insulated to 30,000 volts (EN61478), ideal for working around electricity
- Integrated multi-function tool tray
- Reinforced 320 x 248mm checker-plate platform (Platform steps only)
- Comfortable 80mm treads
- Hinged metal locking stays provide optimal stability
- Large feet angled to maximise ground contact and reduce slip
- 3-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg
|SKU||Treads||Approx Working Height* (m)||Platform Height (m)||Closed Height (m)||Width (m)||Open Depth (m)||Weight (kg)|
Download the latest datasheet for the: Trade Fibreglass Platform Step Ladders
Delivery Lead Time
This is a standard product and normally held in stock. Orders received by 5:00PM, that are in stock will ship the same day for next day delivery to UK mainland destinations (England, Wales, Southern Scotland). Orders to more remote postcode areas may take longer. Please see the delivery page for more information. Deliveries are made between 8AM and 6PM Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays.