The Xtend+Climb® Pro Series 3.2m is a versatile telescopic ladder designed with homeowners and do-it-yourselfers in mind. The 3.2m is the smallest of the three Xtend+Climb ladders from TB Davies making it perfect for use in areas with limited storage for example around the house or office. It fully extends to 3.2m (10.5 feet) and retracts down to 86cm (34 inches).
The 3.2m Xtend+Climb, like its siblings, is compact and easy to use but still has the strength, safety and durability to tackle projects around the home or office. It extends and locks by the foot, so it’s only as tall as you need it. The double-sided feet ensure traction on a wide range of surfaces. When you are done cleaning windows, clearing gutters or painting, this telescopic ladder goes right back into the smallest cupboard or corner of the garage and stays out of the way until you need it again.
Re-designed from the ground up, this Xtend+Climb now features the Lightning Latch and Locking Stabilising Bar making it easier to retract the ladder and add greater stability when working at height. This ladder fully complies with the new EN131-6 rules on stabilising bars and lowering the ladder into a stored position.
- Fully extends to 3.2m (10.5ft) and compacts down to 86cm
- New Lightning Latch for easier lowering into the storage position
- New built-in wide stabilising bar locks in place before climbing
- Features patented True Telescoping Technology
- Aerospace Engineered using aircraft grade aluminium alloy for maximum strength
- Double sided feet for durability and traction
- Integrated padded carrying handle for easy carrying
- Clean-touch Anodised finish keeps your hands oil free
- 3-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg
- Fully complies to the new EN131-6 standard
|SKU||Rungs||Approx Working Height* (m)||Extended Length (m)||Closed Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)|
Download the latest datasheet for the: 3.2m ProSeries Telescopic Ladder Inc Stabilisers
PDF Instruction Manual
Download the latest Instruction Manual for the: Xtend+Climb Range
PDF Care Guide
Download the latest Care Guide for the: Xtend+Climb Range
Delivery Lead Time
This is a standard product and normally held in stock. Orders received by 5:00PM, that are in stock will ship the same day for next day delivery to UK mainland destinations (England, Wales, Southern Scotland). Orders to more remote postcode areas may take longer. Please see the delivery page for more information. Deliveries are made between 8AM and 6PM Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays.