The Xtend+Climb® Pro Series 3.8m is a heavy-duty telescopic ladder used by thousands of commercial contractors worldwide. Many customers favour the 3.8m because it extends to 12.5 feet with a 14.8-foot average reach height. So when new heights need to be reached, the 3.8m is the perfect alternative to the traditional extension ladder – only this telescopic ladder is lightweight enough to be carried with one hand and small enough to be stored in the front or back of a car or van. It easier to transport to and from a job-site while saving space in storage.
The 3.8m Xtend+Climb, like its siblings, is compact and easy to use but still has the strength, safety and durability to tackle projects around the home or office. It extends and locks by the foot, so it’s only as tall as you need it. The double-sided feet ensure traction on a wide range of surfaces. Ideal for all surveying teams and trades people looking for a compact ladder that fits inside a work van, rather than on a roof rack.
Re-designed from the ground up, this Xtend+Climb now features the Lightning Latch and Locking Stabilising Bar making it easier to retract the ladder and add greater stability when working at height. This ladder fully complies with the new EN131-6 rules on stabilising bars and lowering the ladder into a stored position.
- Fully extends to 3.8m (12.5ft) and compacts down to 92cm
- New Lightning Latch for easier lowering into the storage position
- New built-in wide stabilising bar locks in place before climbing
- Features patented True Telescoping Technology
- Aerospace Engineered using aircraft grade aluminium alloy for maximum strength
- Double sided feet for durability and traction
- Integrated padded carrying handle for easy carrying
- Clean-touch Anodised finish keeps your hands oil free
- 3-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg
- Fully complies to the new EN131-6 standard