A full-day course that comprehensively covers the assembly, disassembly, safe use of using and moving mobile scaffold towers. The course looks at the two types of construction, 3T and AGR (Advanced Guard Rail). The course is aimed at those who use mobile towers in the course of their day to day work. Successful candidates receive a photo card and certificate on completion.
To enable an individual to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate a standard mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
- Assess and determine when appropriate to work at height
- Understand the legislation and regulations and guidance affecting working at height with standard mobile access towers
- PASMA code of practice
- Product standards EN 1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling standard mobile access towers incorporating best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed standard mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Awareness of hazards of working at height on mobile access towers and how to avoid accidents
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Assessment includes practical and theory with 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive a PASMA Certificate and Photo Card ID valid for 5 years
- Full day course – minimum 8 hours
- Maximum 12 delegates
- SKU 1401-200
Sign Up Today
Please complete the form below to buy tickets via our Eventbrite pages.
- Select a date from the list of available dates
- Select the number of seats required
- Click the green ‘Register’ button.
About the TB Davies Training Academy
- All courses take place at our Lewis Road offices (CF24 5EB) – If you’d like training at your site, call our sales team for pricing and availability
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea, coffee and water
- Free lunch provided – Full day courses only
- Courses start at 9am unless stated otherwise
TB Davies is an approved PASMA Training Centre
Click on the smart PASMA icon below for confirmation: