A full-day course for those who have successfully completed the ‘PASMA Towers for Users’ course. This aims to cover the steps necessary to build stepped towers. The course covers legislation, regulations, and guidance for mobile scaffold towers and covers specific working at height hazards. Successful candidates receive a photo card and certificate on completion.
To enable an individual to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
- Assess and determine when appropriate to work at height
- Understand the legislation, regulations and guidance affecting working at height with access towers
- PASMA code of practice
- Product standards EN 1004:2004, BS 1139 Part 6
- Assembling, altering and dismantling standard mobile access towers incorporating best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed standard mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Awareness of hazards of working at height on mobile access towers on stairs and how to avoid accidents
- Delegates MUST hold a valid Photo Card ID for ‘PASMA Towers for Users’ before taking this course
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Assessment includes practical and theory with 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive a PASMA Certificate and Photo Card ID valid for 5 years
- Half day course – minimum 4 hours
- Maximum 6 delegates
- SKU 1401-600
Sign Up Today
Please complete the form below to buy tickets via our Eventbrite pages.
- Select a date from the list of available dates
- Select the number of seats required
- Click the green ‘Register’ button.
About the TB Davies Training Academy
- All courses take place at our Lewis Road offices (CF24 5EB) – If you’d like training at your site, call our sales team for pricing and availability
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea, coffee and water
- Free lunch provided – Full day courses only
- Courses start at 9am unless stated otherwise
TB Davies is an approved PASMA Training Centre
Click on the smart PASMA icon below for confirmation: