A half-day course that covers the essential aspects for those who work at height. Insight is given into the different forms of access equipment, including important information about using mobile access scaffold towers. Successful candidates receive a photo card and certificate on completion.
To enable an individual to effectively comply with their duties under the Work at Height Regulations
- Assess and determine when appropriate to work at height
- Understand the legislation and regulations and guidance affecting working at height
- Awareness of hazards in working at height and how to avoid accidents
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Assessment includes practical and theory with 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive a PASMA Certificate and Photo Card ID valid for 5 years
- Half day course – minimum 4 hours
- Maximum 12 delegates
- SKU 1401-400
Sign Up Today
Please complete the form below to buy tickets via our Eventbrite pages.
- Select a date from the list of available dates
- Select the number of seats required
- Click the green 'Register' button.
About the TB Davies Training Academy
- All courses take place at our Lewis Road offices (CF24 5EB) – If you’d like training at your site, call our sales team for pricing and availability
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea, coffee and water
- Free lunch provided – Full day courses only
- Courses start at 9am unless stated otherwise
TB Davies is an approved PASMA Training Centre
Click on the smart PASMA icon below for confirmation: