A day course that combines both the Low Level Access and Towers for Users course. Successful candidates receive a photo card and certificate on completion of this day long course.
To enable an individual to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units and standard mobile access towers without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
- Assess and determine when appropriate to work at height
- Understand the legislation and regulations and guidance affecting working at height with low level units and standard mobile access towers
- PASMA code of practice
- Publicly Available Specification (PAS250)
- Assembling, altering and dismantling low level units and standard mobile access towers incorporating best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed low level units and standard mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Awareness of hazards of working at height on low level units and platforms and how to avoid accidents
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Assessment includes practical and theory with 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive a PASMA Certificate and Photo Card ID valid for 5 years
- Full day course – minimum 8 hours
- Maximum 12 delegates
- SKU 1401-300
Sign Up for a Course Today
Please complete the form below to buy tickets via our Eventbrite pages.
- Select a date from the list of available dates
- Select the number of seats required
- Click the green ‘Register’ button.
Download the course syllabus PDF: PASMA Combined Towers & Low Level Access Course Syllabus PDF
About the TB Davies Training Academy
- All courses take place at our Lewis Road offices (CF24 5EB) – If you’d like training at your site, call our sales team for pricing and availability
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea, coffee and water
- Free lunch provided – Full day courses only
- Courses start at 9am unless stated otherwise
TB Davies is an approved PASMA Training Centre
Click on the smart PASMA icon below for confirmation