PASMA Towers For Users Course
A full-day course that comprehensively covers the assembly, disassembly, safe use of using and moving mobile scaffold towers. The PASMA accredited course looks at the two types of construction, 3T and AGR (Advanced Guard Rail).
Learn at the TB Davies Training Academy
The course is aimed at those who use mobile towers in the course of their day-to-day work. Successful candidates receive a photo card and certificate on completion.
Mobile access towers are popular for temporary scaffolding, as they are easy and quick to assemble and dismantle. They are also lightweight and can be moved around easily, making them ideal for use in a variety of settings.
Mobile access towers are also equipped with collective fall prevention measures, making them safer to use than traditional scaffolding. However, it is essential to note that training is required before using a mobile access tower. This training will help you to understand how to use the equipment and avoid potential hazards safely.
The course is held at the TB Davies Safety Training Academy on Lewis Road, Cardiff, which offers excellent free all-day parking on-site, tea, coffee and biscuits. All courses start at 9 AM prompt.
If you’d like training at your site, call our sales team for pricing and availability
To enable an individual to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate a standard mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
- Assess and determine when appropriate to work at height
- Understand the legislation and regulations and guidance affecting working at height with standard mobile access towers
- PASMA code of practice
- Product standards EN 1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling standard mobile access towers incorporating best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed standard mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Awareness of hazards of working at height on mobile access towers and how to avoid accidents
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Assessment includes practical and theory with 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive a PASMA Certificate and Photo Card ID valid for 5 years
- For off-site courses held at customer premises & using own scaffold towers. The following equipment MUST be available:
- 2 x towers in good condition
- Please note that supplied towers used for PASMA Training must be certified to the new EN 1004-1 (2020) standard
- Capable of reaching a 4.0m platform height
- Have available to use, both 3T & AGR Advanced Guard Rail tower versions
- Charges will still apply if the trainer arrives and the equipment is unsuitable to use.
- Full day course – minimum 8 hours
- Maximum 12 delegates
- SKU 1401-200
Sign Up Today
Please complete the form below to buy tickets via our Eventbrite pages.
- Select a date from the list of available dates
- Select the number of seats required
- Click the green ‘Register’ button.