LA Working with Steps & Step Stools Course
Learn at the TB Davies Training Academy
A half-day course designed for those who use stepladders and step stools in the course of their day to day work. Ideal for those who work in supermarkets, shops, offices, schools and the civil service. Ladder Association Training courses are part of a national training scheme for users, supervisors and managers wanting to equip themselves with the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to use ladders legally and safely. Successful candidates receive a photo card and certificate on completion.
The course is held at the TB Davies Safety Training Academy on Lewis Road, Cardiff, which offers excellent free all-day parking on-site, tea, coffee and biscuits. All courses start at 9 AM prompt.
If you’d like training at your site, call our sales team for pricing and availability.
Course Overview & Agenda
- Assess and determine when appropriate to use stepladders and step stools
- Correctly locate and safely use stepladders and step stools
- Visually inspect stepladders and step stools for damage before and after use
- Understand the legislation and standards relating to stepladders and step stools
- Awareness of hazards in using stepladders and step stools
- Correct storage and handling of stepladders and step stools
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Closed book assessment with 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive Ladder Association Certificate and Photo card ID valid for 5 years
- Half day course – minimum 4 hours
- Maximum 8 delegates
- SKU 1401-013