LA Ladder & Stepladder Inspection Course
Learn at the TB Davies Training Academy
A half-day course for those who have successfully completed the ‘Ladder & Stepladder Users’ course, designed for managers who oversee operatives who use ladder and stepladders in the course of their day to day work. Ideal for all managers in health and safety, construction, facilities management and the civil service. Ladder Association Training courses are part of a national training scheme for users, supervisors and managers wanting to equip themselves with the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to use ladders legally and safely. Successful candidates receive a photo card and certificate on completion.
The course is held at the TB Davies Safety Training Academy on Lewis Road, Cardiff, which offers excellent free all-day parking on-site, tea, coffee and biscuits. All courses start at 9 AM prompt.
If you’d like training at your site, call our sales team for pricing and availability.
Course Overview & Agenda
- Assess and determine when appropriate to inspect a ladder or step ladder
- Record finding & recommend action if faults are found
- Accurately record details of ladders and stepladders
- Awareness of hazards in using ladders and stepladders
- Correct storage and handling of ladders and stepladders
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Group exercise inspection and hazard analysis
- Individual questionnaire on the inspection of ladders and stepladders
- Assessment includes practical activities, multiple choice questions with 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive Ladder Association Certificate and Photo card ID valid for 5 years
- Half day course – minimum 4 hours
- Maximum 8 delegates
- SKU 1401-012