PASMA Work At Height Novice Course
Learn at the TB Davies Training Academy
A half-day course that covers the essential aspects for those who work at height. Insight is given into the different forms of access equipment, including important information about using mobile access scaffold towers. Successful candidates receive a photo card and certificate on completion.
The course is held at the TB Davies Safety Training Academy on Lewis Road, Cardiff, which offers excellent free all-day parking on-site, tea, coffee and biscuits. All courses start at 9 AM prompt.
If you’d like training at your site, call our sales team for pricing and availability
To enable an individual to effectively comply with their duties under the Work at Height Regulations
- Assess and determine when appropriate to work at height
- Understand the legislation and regulations and guidance affecting working at height
- Awareness of hazards in working at height and how to avoid accidents
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Assessment includes practical and theory with an 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive a PASMA Certificate and Photo Card ID valid for 5-years
- Half-day course – minimum 4 hours
- Maximum 12 delegates
- SKU 1401-400