PASMA Towers on Stairs Course
Learn at the TB Davies Training Academy
A full-day course for those who have successfully completed the ‘PASMA Towers for Users’ course. This aims to cover the steps necessary to build stepped towers. The course covers legislation, regulations, and guidance for mobile scaffold towers and covers specific working at height hazards. Successful candidates receive a photo card and certificate on completion.
The course is held at the TB Davies Safety Training Academy on Lewis Road, Cardiff, which offers excellent free all-day parking on-site, tea, coffee and biscuits. All courses start at 9 AM prompt.
If you’d like training at your site, call our sales team for pricing and availability
To enable an individual to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
- Assess and determine when appropriate to work at height
- Understand the legislation, regulations and guidance affecting working at height with access towers
- PASMA code of practice
- Product standards EN 1004:2004, BS 1139 Part 6
- Assembling, altering and dismantling standard mobile access towers incorporating best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed standard mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Awareness of hazards of working at height on mobile access towers on stairs and how to avoid accidents
- Delegates MUST hold a valid Photo Card ID for ‘PASMA Towers for Users’ before taking this course
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Assessment includes practical and theory with 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive a PASMA Certificate and Photo Card ID valid for 5 years
- Half day course – minimum 6 hours (9AM-3PM)
- Maximum 6 delegates
- SKU 1401-600