STATEMENT OF GENERAL POLICY
POLICY AIMS AND SCOPE
TB Davies is committed to ensuring that our communities benefit from our business and that we also act in a socially responsible way at all times. As a family business, with a heritage spanning four generations, we seek to combine traditional family values with a dedication to keeping our colleagues, community and customers safe. TB Davies, as such, will conduct its business with a broader sense of community and responsibility than merely it’s immediate area and will seek to do so on a continuous basis.
- To work in line with our values at all times and to work in an ethically and socially conscious way.
- To act responsibly as a business in relation to relevant legislation and policies we have in place including our Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption and Ethics Policy, Health and Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Equality and Diversity Policy.
- To provide employees with opportunity to volunteer and fund-raise for charities and causes we feel passionately about and which impact on the communities in which we work and live.
- To work as a team in supporting these efforts from colleagues and in enabling this commitment from them.
- To act with honesty and integrity in the way we develop our business, placing the utmost attention on the safety and wellbeing of our stakeholders.
- To review our actions in line with our community and charity efforts on at least an annual basis and adjust policies and practices accordingly.
For the full version of this policy, please contact our sales/support team today.