The EnviroFold is the contractor’s choice of loft ladder being both quick to install and a snug fit between standard UK joists. The thickly insulated trapdoor is finished in white and sprung counterbalanced for smooth operation. Suitable for ceiling heights up to 2.8m the innovative design takes up no space in the attic.
A continuous air seal, and extra-thick wooden frame combine with a 33mm thick trapdoor to achieve a tested U-value of 1.11 W / m²K. The deep anti-slip treads are dovetailed into the stiles using traditional methods for maximum comfort.
This quick installation kit comes complete with angled feet, a handrail for added security and an operating pole and hook. Precision manufactured in Europe’s Clean Tech Valley using renewable energy. Timber materials used are certified PEFC and from sustainably managed forests, recycled and controlled sources [PEFC 16-37-2313].
- Tested U-Value of 1.11W/m2K for improved insulation and reduced heat loss
- Supplied with slip-resistant feet and handrail for extra security
- 33mm deep insulated white trapdoor with push/pull lock
- 18mm thick frame features continuous seal that keeps cool drafts out
- Slip-resistant dovetail treads, only final assembly required for quick installation
- Requires no headroom or storage space in the loft
- Manufactured using PEFC sustainably sourced timber
- Manufactured using 100% renewable energy
- 1-year Warranty
- 150kg Work Load Capacity