A luxurious, easy-to-use loft ladder, the LuxFold is built to deliver the highest thermal efficiency to help keep your home warm and your bills down. The innovative design and generous proportions allow comfortable and stylish access to your loft without taking up valuable storage space.
The 87mm extra-thick trapdoor is finished in white to suit your décor and is tested to a U-value of 0.59 W / m²K to provide the very highest insulation performance. The door closer and the integrated double-lock system sets new standards in user convenience, ensuring fingertip control, exceptional ease of opening and secure closing.
The ladder is fully assembled, housed in a deep solid spruce frame with angled feet, a handrail for added security and hexagonal operating pole. Precision manufactured in Europe’s Clean Tech Valley using renewable energy and PEFC sustainably sourced timber.
Timber materials used are certified PEFC and from sustainably managed forests, recycled and controlled sources [PEFC 16-37-2313].
- Industry leading insulation value of 0.59W/m2K
- Double lock for maximum draught exclusion and security
- Finger-tip dual action counterbalance operating system
- Includes handrail for added safety
- Slip resistant feet for extra security
- Fully assembled – simply fit into loft aperture
- Requires no headroom or storage space in the loft
- 87mm Extra -thick insulated white trapdoor