The group has supplied a diverse range of ladders & access equipment to the teams over the last few years both as direct consultants and through their resale network. As we prepare for the storming grand prix finale in Abu Dhabi, TB Davies is busy sending products to the Lord Foster designed McLaren teams HQ in Woking.
The group has a long-standing relationship with Formula 1 having supplied nearly half of the teams in recent years. These now include Renault F1, Williams and the Cosworth powered Red Bull racing teams.
TB Davies Senior Sales Consultant Chris Chivell explained, “We have been invited to provide such a diverse range of ladders and related access product it is incredible. These have included anything from a need to use ladders around the Red Bull wind tunnel through to getting Williams access to the actual cars and trailers trackside.”
Communications Director James Gray added, “As an F1 enthusiast I’ve still to meet heroes like Button and Massa but I keep trying. It is an exciting and different type of customer to be involved with and highlights that we are trusted to supply top quality product and advice to these guys.”
The TB Davies group has an enviable pedigree in supplying hi-tech industries that have contracts running with the Ministry of Defence, commercial aviation giants such as American Airlines and retains a strong presence in construction, working with the likes of Balfour Beatty.
James Gray continued, “Quality and service remain our key markers of success and what these teams along with customers big and small rely on, is our ability to get them working safely at height the very Next Day. Whether the end customer is a builder, or an engineer working on a Mercedes engine he knows that he can trust TB Davies to help him get back to work safely without wasting valuable time.”
TB Davies Ltd
- Family firm established in 1945 by T. Bryn Davies
- One of the largest independent manufacturers and distributors of access equipment in the UK – ladders, steps, towers, podiums, safety accessories, staircases etc
- Route to market – national merchants, independent tool merchants, industrial mail order, blue-chip industrials and directly via ecommerce website ladders-online
- Manufacturer of customised and specialist access equipment for bespoke projects, including Ministry of Defence, Easy Jet and Rolls Royce amongst others
- Members of the Ladder Association