Steel narrow aisle step, widely used in office, library and archiving environments. Strong sprung castors lock and hold in place when weight is applied. The zero turning circle makes them easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces. Long double handrails and a guard railed top tread provide extra assurance for users.
- Spring loaded swivel castors retract when weight is applied
- Dome covers have high grip rubber wrap-around bumpers
- Effortless manoeuvrability
- Safe 280mm deep anti-slip ribbed rubber treads
- Platform size 280 x 380mm
- Continuous hand and guardrail for safety
- Robust tubular steel construction
- Hard wearing powder coated finish in a choice of colours
- Max Load 150kg
Classic Castor System:
Fitted with dome covered spring loaded swivel castors which retract when weight is applied to the steps, giving firm contact with the floor. Dome covers have a double rolled bottom edge together with a protective cover strip and grey non-marking tyres.