A half-day course designed for those who work at low level height, i.e. less than 2.5m on access equipment including prefabricated scaffold towers, folding steps and folding tower units. An overview of current regulations, legislation, standards and best practice are all covered. We will cover inspection of low level equipment, its legislation and typical associated working at height hazards. Successful candidates receive a photo card and certificate on completion.
To enable an individual to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
- Assess and determine when appropriate to work at height
- Understand the legislation and regulations and guidance affecting working at height with low level units
- PASMA code of practice
- Publically Available Specification (PAS)
- Assembling, altering and dismantling low level units incorporating best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed low level units and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Awareness of hazards of working at height on low level units and how to avoid accidents
- Classroom based course with practical content delivered outside
- Assessment includes practical and theory with 80% pass mark
- Delegates receive a PASMA Certificate and Photo Card ID valid for 5 years
- Half day course – minimum 4 hours
- Maximum 12 delegates
- SKU 1401-500
Sign Up Today
Please complete the form below to buy tickets via our Eventbrite pages.
- Select a date from the list of available dates
- Select the number of seats required
- Click the green 'Register' button.
About the TB Davies Training Academy
- All courses take place at our Lewis Road offices (CF24 5EB) – If you’d like training at your site, call our sales team for pricing and availability
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea, coffee and water
- Free lunch provided – Full day courses only
- Courses start at 9am unless stated otherwise
TB Davies is an approved PASMA Training Centre
Click on the smart PASMA icon below for confirmation