Access a variety of workspaces with the GRP Fibreglass Little Giant® Conquest™ ladder. This versatile, multi-position ladder will help you get stuff done efficiently.
1. SIDE-MOUNTED STABILISING LEGS Grip and squeeze the side mounted legs, which are independent, to level the ladder on rough or uneven ground.
2. PATENTED RAPID LOCK Grip and twist the Rapid Lock, then slide the ladder rails to the desired size. Twist the Rapid Lock once more to lock the ladder in place.
3. PALM BUTTONS Move from storage to A-frame, extension and 90-degree configurations by pushing the ladder’s palm buttons.
4. TIP & GLIDE WHEELS The integrated Tip & Glide wheels help you move the ladder quickly from job to job.
The extension side of the ladder is narrow enough to access tight spaces between wall studs, ceiling trusses and roof or attic access ports and can be safely set up on poles or outside corners. The wall pad feet are designed for inside corners and flat walls without damage to the surface.
Weight-balanced carrying handle simplifies the transportation of the ladder.
This ladder also includes the Tool Tray accessory as standard:
No more bucket balancing acts. No more dropped drills. No more falling fasteners. The Tool Tray™ from Little Giant Ladder Systems® has all the grooves and slots you need to keep your kit within arm’s reach. Compatible with the Little Giant multi-position ladder family
- Same HiViz Insulated Stiles as the King Kombo
- Side-mounted independent stabilisers allow use on rough or uneven ground
- Features A-frame, Extension and 90-degree Step configurations
- Fitted with V-Bar for use on Telegraph Poles
- Carry handle & wheels fitted for easy transport
- 1-year Warranty
- 150kg Work Load Capacity
- EN131-4:2020 Professional