The Compact Fibreglass Platform Step is constructed using box-section fibreglass for its non-conductive properties and exceptional torsional strength. The compact design allows the step to store in minimal space with a built in platform and high knee bar for added safety. The chemical, hygiene and electrically resistant properties of this step make it particularly popular in high-tech and sterile environments.
- Non-conductive stiles insulated to 30,000 volts (EN61478)
- Compact design only 88mm wide when folded
- Featuring tough spun-rung ‘Duraclimb’ technology for intensive use
- Robust box-section construction for exceptional stability
- Comfortable 80mm deep steps
- Tough 250 x 250mm safety platform
- Integrated storage tray for tools and materials
- 5-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg
|SKU||Treads||Approx. Working |
|Platform Height (m)||Closed Height (m)||Width (mm)||Weight (kg)|
- *Working height is calculated as 1,600mm plus the height of the platform or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate.
- Tread count includes top platform step.
Download the latest datasheet for the: Compact Fibreglass Platform Step Ladders
Delivery Lead Time
This is a standard product and normally held in stock. Orders received by 5:00PM, that are in stock will ship the same day for next day delivery to UK mainland destinations (England, Wales, Southern Scotland). Orders to more remote postcode areas may take longer. Please see the delivery page for more information. Deliveries are made between 8AM and 6PM Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays.