The Compact Fibreglass Platform Step is constructed using box-section fibreglass for its non-conductive properties and exceptional torsional strength. The compact design allows the step to store in minimal space with a built in platform and high knee bar for added safety. The chemical, hygiene and electrically resistant properties of this step make it particularly popular in high-tech and sterile environments.
- Non-conductive stiles insulated to 30,000 volts (EN61478)
- Compact design only 88mm wide when folded
- Featuring tough spun-rung ‘Duraclimb’ technology for intensive use
- Robust box-section construction for exceptional stability
- Comfortable 80mm deep steps
- Tough 250 x 250mm safety platform
- Integrated storage tray for tools and materials
- 5-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg
|SKU||Treads||Approx. Working |
|Platform Height (m)||Closed Height (m)||Width (mm)||Weight (kg)|
- *Working height is calculated as 1,600mm plus the height of the platform or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate.
- Tread count includes top platform step.
Download the latest datasheet for the: Compact Fibreglass Platform Step Ladders